Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shakeology Offer

You keep hearing about Shakeology.  There is something about it that catches your attention.  You may have seen the price and quickly run away, but check this out and see what you think:

Shakeology can help you:
  • Reduce cravings
  • Increase energy and stamina
  • Lose weight
  • Promote digestion and regularity
Shakeology is a nutritional protein shake that provides a wide spectrum of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula. Whether you use it as a meal replacement for weight loss or simply to ensure your body gets all the
nutrients it needs for optimal health, Shakeology takes the guesswork out of nutrition.
Compare Shakeology to drinking Juice or Coffee here
Check out what it does for your internal health and regularity here (fav quote-pretty girls shouldn't have gas!)
Shake off the weight with Shakeology here

You can order it through Beachbody, 24 individual packets or a 30 day pouch for $119.95 +  shipping....holy crap you say...but that is $4-$5 a day...how much is your latte or your Jamba juice?  and what is the payback for those????  I have a way to make it a little more reasonable for you.
Sign up to be a coach!  You save 25% on all products at Beachbody!  If you get your Shakeology on HD (home delivery every month), you get free shipping!!!  There are some big savings.  Even better.  If Shakeology works for you and your friends and family see it working for you, they might want some too...they can buy it through their new coach...YOU!  You make commission from their purchases!  All of a sudden your Shakeology becomes free ;)  I think there is a "if you give a girl a Shakeology" book here!
Still worried about if you will even like it?  There is a money back guarantee...empty bag after one month...they will refund!  OR you can first try it for 7 days through me for $35 and I will add a shaker cup!

How has it helped me?  I have been taking Shakeology for three weeks.  My energy level is amazing!  I am able to get up in the mornings without laying in bed willing myself to move for 5 minutes after the alarm goes off!  I am able to up the intensity of my workouts one more level! My cravings have mostly disappeared.  I LOVE chocolate...often needing at least one fix a day, I usually love to snack when my kids do, now I can take it or leave it!  I often have my Shakeology a few hours after lunch to get me through the afternoon which is when I used to snack the most...it is working great for me!  I lost 3 pounds my first week on Shakeology...the pooch definitely seemed a little less, and now my jeans are looser in the butt.  My main goal is not to lose much weight, more to lean up, lose the love handles and stay healthy!  I waited to start Insanity until this week so I could be sure if Shakeology was making a difference!  I am going to stick with it...Starbucks is going to be disappointed as I no longer need my second or third cup of coffee a day, but my body is happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment