Thursday, February 11, 2010

Insanity is Insane!

Sometimes, but not very often, you see people have to collapse onto the floor after they have given their all in a workout, or a particular set of their workout!!!!!  That is Insanity, every day!  I am LOVING the lingering ache in my abs, without a crunch involved, that I feel for the rest of the day!  I am refueling with P90X results and recovery formula.I take it right after my workout and I really haven't had and sore body parts...the need for further stretching is apparent, but I am doing quite well.  I am Exhausted this afternoon though!  An early bedtime is in store, that's for sure!
It could have something to do with Wednesday including Cardio recovery from Insanity, teaching Turbo Kick AND the Bakersfield Loser class at the gym!  It was all fun though!  I am loving my Wednesday evenings with a regular group of women coming out! and the "Loser" class is awesome.  I am pushing them harder each week and they are taking it like a group of pros!  I LOVE their determination!
I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to the next butt kicking program that is due out in the next few months, Turbo Fire!  It is Chalene Johnson's version of Insanity but based on the Turbo Jam/Kick idea!  How can there be anything wrong with that!  I will let you know when they have any details come out on that!!!
Time to feed the family, rest my body and hit the hay early.  A fun weekend ahead with the husband and the kids!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment