Monday, February 8, 2010

Insanity!!!!

I couldn't resist.  I was going to wait until next week to begin Insanity, but I realized that I had already done day 1, so I could get the other 5 done and not have to worry about doing day 6 on Saturday (as I will have done it on Friday) because I have other commitments on Saturday!  So Day 2 was Plyometric Cardio Circuit.  You do each section 3 times, each time taking it up a notch!  When I work out I like to go hard, and get it done and feel accomplished, WOW, is that definitely the case with Insanity! My day I am a bit concerned about is Wednesday!  I already teach for 2 hours in the evenings and am exhausted after that...but I will persevere!  58 days to go :)
I just had a Chocolate strawberry banana Shakeology with a little extra protein powder and some flax seed to get my body ready for tomorrow!

Hey, if you are looking for something a little more laid back, we have lots of options.  Tell me if you like some dancey or basic moves, equipment or no equipment...things like that and we can find you the perfect program.  www.beachbodycoach.com/nicolabx . You can sign up with beachbody and follow the message boards too to learn more about the programs and what is available!

No comments:

Post a Comment