Thursday, January 13, 2011

Did I hear you say you don't like to work out at home?

The most common response I get when I tell people about some of the programs I workout with on my DVD player at home is, "I prefer to go to the gym" or "I don't like workout videos".  Fair enough.  I actually prefer going to a Turbo Kick class (or teaching it for that matter) than doing a TurboFire video as I like to get out of my house and visit with people while I am there!  I also love PUMP class, enjoy a good Bosu workout and have a crazy enjoyment of climbing Jacob's ladder!  I like the gym too! 
But I also have a busy life and kids!  These things often get in the way of the classes I might want to attend at the gym.  Between my volunteering, working, cleaning, shopping, sick days...there are a lot of conflicts that come up!  I never say, "my kids have been home sick for four days so I haven't been able to get a workout in!" as I will have had many options with the great programs I have sitting in my living room!  I also like to mix up my workouts!  Sometimes I want to focus on a particular body part or muscle groups or I want a quick 20 minute workout but with guidance.  I can choose a weight training video for my body part or throw in Insanity Fast and Furious for my 20 minute workout or a TurboFire Hiit 20 workout!
Trying to find a program that works for you?  Watch the video clip below to see what looks best, or let me know what you type of activities you enjoy and I can help you find the best program!  All Beachbody programs include nutrition guides as well to help you get on the right track for your best health! Plus, if you order through a coach (me) you will receive a bonus program that you wouldn't get if you ordered via the infomercials!
What are you waiting for?  Let's go work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment