Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Are you ready to COMMIT?

I just got home from a 4 day trip to Las Vegas.  I didn't do any sightseeing, didn't do any gambling but I did have a LOT of fun!  Along with over 5000 Beachbody coaches I participated in workouts with celebrity trainers (Tony Horton, the Les Mills Crew, Tai Cheng and a Group workout with all of the Beachbody trainers), I learned about new product releases (Body Beast, Vegan Chocolate Shakeology, Derm Exclusive skincare, Les Mills Combat and more), I saw some truly amazing success stories, I learned about better tools for helping people improve their health and fitness... I realized (reconfirmed) that my job is more than just showing people what I do and what works for me but to encourage and motivate them to REALLY help themselves so they can accomplish so much more!  Staying on track with your workouts is tough.... eating good food can be challenging... there are so many obstacles, easier paths to take, temptations to throw you off course... you need to be strong, dedicated and determined... you really need to COMMIT if you want to succeed!



I am looking for strong committed people to join me in a few upcoming challenges... are you ready?

Monday July 2nd kicks of my 2 week Eat Clean Challenge!  Following Michi's Ladder and using 90/10 rules... so a little straying is understood but aim for 90%!  Posting will be required, drinking Shakeology is highly encouraged... strive for near perfection for 2 weeks and you will be amazed at what can happen!

Monday July 9th kicks of my next fitness challenge!  Start with eating right then add fitness a week later... wouldn't that be crazy ;)  What program have you been thinking about?  If you are just starting out maybe Tai Cheng, Slim in 6, Power 90 or Turbo Jam.  If you are ready to up the challenge then TurboFire, ChaLEAN Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift, RevAbs or Les Mills Pump might lure you in.  If you are ready to blast it to the next level, how about Insanity, Insanity Asylum, P90X or P90X2?  If you are short of time try 10 Minute Trainer or focus on TurboFire HIIT workouts!

Wednesday August 8th is Day One of the Ultimate Reset 21 day Challenge group!  Time to plan for success and hit your nutrition hard.

Starting is easy, it is finishing that we are going to focus on... Choose your Challenge and lets push forward... no limits, lets COMMIT!




2 comments:

  1. Love to see your pics, Nicola! Are you doing the Reset again? I've been thinking about it since my body responded so well to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time Tina! I will do the Reset again later in the year. I am using some of the supplements still, working hard to get my eating back to Reset quality again right now... ate too much cake this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete