Friday, May 18, 2012

Focused and streamlined

I can not believe how much I am loving the Ultimate Reset.  The food is delicious, the timing rules for taking supplements are exactly what I needed to realign my snacking habits (sometimes you just have to wait), the guidelines for food choices along with the supplements are somehow helping me to burn away the stubborn weight that has been sitting on my lower belly, butt and thighs for way too many years.
I have 2 1/2 more days left on the Reset but I know I will not return to some of the eating habits I had before I began.  Meat will now be an option, not a requirement!  I have officially divorced cereal... there, I said it out loud!  Maybe some homemade granola, definitely oatmeal, but no more highly processed cereal (someone should tell the pantry that I just restocked with 6 new boxes)!  No more thinking that too much fruit is too much sugar.  If it grows it is probably good!  No more waiting until 4pm to pull something (meat) out of the freezer for dinner... advance prep is key to success!
I would imagine that the Reset meal plan would be pretty challenging for someone who is not entering it with some healthy food choices already in place.  There are lot of vegetables involved, a lot of meal prep and planning ahead to stay on track, a lot of sacrifices if you are used to pulling through the drive through a few days/ week... plus no coffee and no added sugar!

I am excited to take my final measurements on Monday and share my results. I am excited to see how my healthier body will fare in workouts as I amp them back up next week.  I am excited to work more with my family to make good clean eating habits a practice in ALL of our daily meals!

If you are interested in learning more about the Ultimate Reset, watch the video below and join my challenge group set to start in early June!  I will help you work through the plan, stay on track and reach as much success as I have!



No comments:

Post a Comment