Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Feeling great!

I just finished my HIIT 20 workout of Turbo Fire...week 2, day 2 and I am loving every second of it! My body is responding quickly to the intensity of the workouts. After taking it slowly for a few months, I am remembering why I like the intensity and how quickly it helps me! I dropped 1 1/2 pounds in the first week-purely by adding Turbo Fire and getting consistent again with my workouts!
My nutrition has picked up a bit. As always I LOVE my veggies, in fact last night I chopped up a sweet onion, zucchini and squash, tomato and added some Basil-all but the onion fresh from the garden and that was the main part of dinner for Chad and myself! Yummy! We also had brown rice and some ground beef. For dessert we had blueberries, strawberries and blackberries! Is there a serving size on berries? as I'm pretty sure I passed it. Healthy, but portion control is always my undoing! My need for sugar has started decreasing again with increased exercise combined with my Shakeology. I find it amazing that once your body starts feeling better it tends to crave healthier things! You should give it a try ;)
I am already feeling better and back in control of things, despite having a crazy amount of things to get done this week.  If I find time for my exercise, everything else always seems to fall into place without quite as much work and stress!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment