Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's new with Beachbody?


As I mentioned the other day, I was just at the Beachbody Coach Summit in LA! While there we learned about some of the new programs coming out, the updated releases of current programs and useful details on current products. So here we go!

Slim in 6 with Debbie Siebers has recently been updated and will have a new infomercial in July.




Tony Horton has many updates coming up. 10-minute trainer in late 2010, Power 90, P90X will have a 4th new infomercial in late 2010, and if you sign up to get the P90X One on Ones you will get insider previews on the making of....P90neXt due to be released in the Fall of 2011.

Shaun T. is releasing the sequel to Insanity at the end of 2010, the Insanity Asylum!  I missed a pic with Shaun :(  I have loved doing Insanity, but my body is ready for a lower key program for a little while ;)

Leandro Carvalho is releasing the sequel to Brazil Butt Lift next year. and you can enter to win a trip to Brazil at BBLTrip.com!!!  This is the program I am planning to work hard on this month!

Chalene Johnson will be releasing TurboFire in late June. HIIT training with one minute on one minute rest...high intensity Turbo fun :)  Check out the amazing preview and let me know if you are interested and I will help you be one of the first to know when it is out!!!



Donna Richardson is releasing Body Gospel this summer too. An opportunity to exercise and worship at the same time! A phenomenal experience for many! Click on the preview for this too...Again, the coaches learn of release dates before the public, so let me know if you are interested and you will find out before the company tells you!!!


The Shakeology website has some amazing features now, make sure you check it out!  They have over 20 doctors that use the product and love it and recommend it to everyone!  Recipes, diet plan, ingredient explanation all in one place!  No new flavors at this time, but guaranteed satisfaction on ingredients and results!

The company CEO, Carl Daikler, is so passionate and excited about the business, and so involved with the "people",  it is awesome to see.


I am looking forward to next year's Summit, but first I am looking forward to an amazing year of sharing what I love! You can't deny results, you can't deny passion, you can't deny a business that is heading in such a positive direction. Come join me in sharing the news about Beachbody, be accountable to your fitness and maybe make some money while you are at it :) I will show you how! No training required, just some passion to accomplish and Beachbody will take care of the rest! Check out Carl's invitation!  I also learned that I am really tall while I was there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment