Saturday, May 29, 2010

I haven't been very good lately at planning in advance my workout schedule. I liked the scheduling of Insanity, like all of the other Beachbody programs so I had it laid out for me. Right now I am throwing some RevAbs, Brazil Butt Lift and P90X together, then teaching Turbo Kick at the gym with some weights thrown in! BUT, I find if I am not scheduled the workouts are not getting completed! I am also waiting with great anticipation for Turbo Fire which will be released at the end of June to coaches...give me some off the wall music and some fun moves and I can't not move...so that makes the workouts rock right from the beginning! If you want to see how Turbo Fire is going to go, check out this video:




Now tell me that doesn't peak your interest!!! Head to my Beachbody site www.beachbodycoach.com/nicolabx and sign up. Either for FREE or join the Club to get some nutrition planning-they have just upgraded this feature so you can determine exactly how many calories you need, it will tailor a menu specifically for you and you can switch the meals around, plus get a grocery list!!!
Let me know what your interests are and I will help you get set up! Let's get this summer rolling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment