Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 is here!  I am excited and ready for this new decade! 
Any resolutions, plans, or goals to start the new year?
I am planning to fit into the cute pair of jeans I couldn't quite zip up at the store last week by March!
So that would be a goal of cutting out the crappy food I have been ingesting over the holidays...getting back the gym on a regular schedule...and making time for making me healthy!
How about you?

Get your schedule worked out, schedule in your exercise and gym time and your menu planning!  It all makes a difference.
I will also get to work on keeping my blog updated with ideas, encouragement and inspirations as we Get Moving!
Happy New Year,
Nicola

1 comment:

  1. My goal is to only gain a belly and keep the rest of my body as is. :)

    ReplyDelete