Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ready, Get Set, GOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It is time for the 60 days until Summer Challenge!
I started my fitness journey over 3 years ago and for the last 2 years have been fit, comfortable and enjoying life! I am ready to take it up a notch! I DID take it up a notch a couple of months ago, and I DID increase my fitness and lose a couple of pounds, but then when I needed a rest I failed miserable in my self control of food! For the average person I was probably still doing pretty well. I eat lots of veggies because I love them, I eat fairly low fat as I just don't like fatty food, but I added chocolate back in as a food group...and I ranked it pretty much as a core food that had to be eaten multiple times a day...and I enjoyed ice cream....out of the carton a few times!!! If I had really enjoyed that ice cream and couldn't go on without it I might not take too much issue with it, but I didn't really enjoy it during and especially not after! Oh, and then there were the girl guide cookies!!! But now I am feeling refreshed and refocused! I will indulge on occasion, but I just have to work on my self control not to OVER indulge!!!! It will be there tomorrow, next week, or maybe next year (in the case of the GG cookies). Portion control and over indulgence control...I don't think I am wrong in thinking this is the root of 75% of American's weight problems!!!

So, this challenge I am doing! I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I would love to see my abs that have been hiding for my WHOLE LIFE!!! I do have abs of steel, they just have a little roll on top :) Time to say bye bye roll!
Current body fat is 22.1%, lets see where I can get it in a month!
There are requirements of 45 min + of working out 6 days a week, food journaling, healthy eating, lots of water...reaching big goals and changing your fitness takes hard work people!!! No one ever said this was going to be easy!
If you would like to join me in Tina's challenge, today is the deadline but contact me ASAP and we can get you signed up. If you would like to alter your challenge a little bit and have some accountability, encouragement but still a few important rules, let me know too and we can get something nailed down for you! My pics and stats are up on the Team Revolution Beachbody message board, Click HERE to check it all out! If you haven't joined the Beachbody site, you can do it for free  www.beachbodycoach.com/nicolabx
with me as your coach.  I can get your Body Fat Measured to start you out as well!  Let's get ready to hit the beach, the pool, the whatever....summer is a coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment