Tuesday, July 17, 2012

See Food Diet... Stop it!

Do you ever have those days or weeks when the only meal plan you are following is the See Food Diet?... I see it, I want to eat it!!! 
I think we all go down this path sometimes and we just need to refocus and "STOP IT"!    It's not about eating right or wrong foods at this point, its about eating too much.  It's not about knowing or not knowing what you "should" be eating, it is about actually doing it.  There are really no excuses, no explanation, no major solutions... just turn the switch and get rolling in the right direction.  If you missed the suggestion I had for "stop it", then watch this clip :)
and yes... I am snapping out of my See Food binge right NOW! 

Join me www.GetFitWithNicola.com  I battle the same challenges you do!  www.facebook.com/getfitwithnicola




No comments:

Post a Comment