Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I found my perfect business!

I have had many jobs over the years (cocktail waitress in London, Starbucks barista, tour guide in Vancouver , veterinary cardiologist assistant at OSU, ECG analyzer are just a few), I have a Bachelors degree in science, I am a mom, a volunteer, a fitness instructor...these were summer jobs, college jobs, jobs that fit what I needed at the time, all fun but I always felt something was lacking.  I was unemployed for 4 years when my children were young and that was a hard time for me. Yes, mothering is a full time job, but I also needed a release, something adult and something where I felt I was being productive. I got into the fitness business after realizing that getting fit myself was an amazing release for both me and my family! Becoming a Turbo Kick instructor allowed me some new opportunities and was also a way to help me be accountable to staying fit-it is hard to teach when you are huffing and puffing! While exercising regularly I found some of the classes I was taking were getting a little stale, regular...I needed to spice it up a bit and I had heard about some great DVD fitness programs and I had heard about a great supplement called Shakeology.

Introduction to Beachbody! I learned of the great business opportunity - earn money while sharing fitness and nutrition with others (an activity I was already doing), get a discount on products (which I planned to buy anyway), have more accountability to get fitter and maintain my fitness (score), $40 start up cost! This company has some many tools, information and support that I don't have to "sell" anything. I talk about what I do, what I like, offer links to video clips, samples of Shakeology, and the products sell themselves. If you want help, support, just ask, I am here for you! I have finally found a job that makes me happy!  It is on my schedule, it is helping others, and it is helping me and my family at the same time. You don't need to be at the peak of fitness to be a coach, you just have to want to be fit and want to help others and the opportunities are limitless!
If you want to join me on this adventure, just check out my site and give me a shout!

Watch this video from Beachbody and then DECIDE where your priorities are!

No comments:

Post a Comment