Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to school!

Today was the first day back to school for my kids! A little sad that summer is over but they are so excited about seeing old friends, making new friends and about learning! Do you remember those days when we used to be excited and ready to face new things? Chances are that doesn't happen for you very much any more?!?!?!
What used to excited you? What goals did you have that you put out of your mind because life got in your way? Do you think you could dust some of those off and give them another chance?
Start slowly, just take one...it might take you a little while to remember some of them so no hurry, but get started now, today...if you wait until tomorrow, it just might not happen!
Many of us mama's had a plan to always look the way we did when we got married...then kids came along and whammo...you thought that plan was gone. Guess what, that isn't the case! You can make that body come back with a little hard work and determination! Chances are the papa's ran into some roadblocks along their journey's too! Hey, if your kids can go off to school all on their own, if they can learn the alphabet, multiplication and complete book reports, you can watch what you eat and lift some weights!
Whether it is a hard core fitness program or walking around the block or eating right or playing sports or just shutting off the TV and reading a motivational book...do something for you. Do something that will help you feel better about yourself, help you go into each day ready to hit the ground running.
I want my kids to see that I am as excited and motivated about life as I want them to be. I am going to reach some of my goals and make some new ones. Are you going to join me?
I would love to be your coach, to help you along your journey, you just need to let me know how I can help. You can sign up on my Beachbody site for more fitness and nutrition support...join a family of people all with the same goals in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment