Monday, April 19, 2010

Flyball... P90X for dogs ;)

I just spent a very enjoyable Sunday playing flyball with my Turn'N Spit friends and my dogs! Fun people with fun, competitive and fast racing with the dogs! Everyone loves it...especially the dogs! If you want to know what Flyball is about, check out this video!



My next goal is to get the participants as fit as the dogs ;)
First step, lets clean up the food people! I tell ya' it is hard to resist a table full of danishes,cookies, M&Ms, trail mix, and more cookies! Thank goodness I brought a big tray of fresh veggies and hummus...and my Shakeology!  I still had a cookie and some trail mix...as I said, how can you resist when it is right there and you need some extra energy to get you through the long day.  The goal next time would be to not bring the danishes and cookies!  If healthy options are the only choices you are one step ahead of the game and don't have to deal with temptations!  Nutrition can be up to 75% of the weight battle! The other 25% through exercise!  Check out this great clip on Slim in 6...the perfect place to begin your weight loss journey with exercise!



Beachbody has a great offer on right now, if you buy Slim in 6 AND Shakeology, you get 25% of Slim in 6...and even better. If you sign up to be a coach you get an additional 25% off the total! (you can be a coach JUST to get the discount and cancel at any time, or to make money for yourself!)
Please let me know if you have any questions, are ready to start a weightloss journey!  I would love to help you make it work!!!  You can access me through my site or click here to email me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment