Friday, April 23, 2010

Beachbody Summit

Next weekend is the Coach meeting for Beachbody, distributors of P90X, Insanity, TurboJam, Brazil Butt Lift, Slim in 6, Shakeology and so much more!
I get to work out with Tony Horton, Shawn T, Chalene Johnson, Debbie Siebers...I can't wait :)
If you have ever had any interest in being a Beachbody coach, this is the event to be at to learn more and it is in Los Angeles!
Check out what it is all about, and if you can't join me, check back here in the first week in May and I will tell you all about it...one thing I am most excited about is information on the release of TurboFire. This is a Turbo program by Chalene Johnson with intensity more like Insanity...can't wait :)



Stay tuned for more, it's gonna be fun :)
Check out my site for more info too www.beachbodycoach.com/nicolabx

No comments:

Post a Comment