Friday, May 20, 2011

Is it really almost June?

Where has the spring gone?  For most people I know they haven't even had spring weather yet and my kids are out of school for SUMMER VACATION in ONE WEEK!  That is crazy!  I am looking forward to a more lax schedule, fun summer camps and lots of pool time, but the problem with the lax schedule is that momma will have to work harder to fit in the workouts and the office work!
Do you have plans for fitting it all in?  I will plan my weeks and my daily activities... this is why we do camps, so I can be structured as I get a little bit out of whack without structure!  I do foresee problems with getting to the gym regularly so thank goodness I have my P90X on the go so I
can get my daily workouts in ...plus I have good reason to stay on track with my nutrition (although I did buy plastic wine glasses so I can enjoy a drink by the pool!). 
My kids will be worn out by days end with swimming lessons, soccer camp, Bible camp, Chemistry camp, Country Club camp and Family vacation!!!  Plus playdates and LOTS of pool time!

A few months ago I told my Turbo Kick class that I would love to teach in a bra top to better demonstrate the value of full body movement to working the upper abs... I had big plans for RevAbs to get me ready for that in April, but I did not stay on track with my nutrition to reach my goals in time.  Some one finally called me out on it the other day so I have made a new commitment for Wednesday June 15th... I better get my nutrition on track as my fitness sure is!  I will clean up my eating, find some great recipes to post on here too and keep you posted!  Right after June 15th is the Beachbody Summit annual meeting in LA... which gives me two things to look great for!  Who wants to join me in a clean eating challenge?  I will have details ready to go for Monday!!!

Are you looking for a fitness program to help you reach some fitness goals over the summer?  Watch the Beachbody Solutions video below and let me know what looks like the most fun to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment