Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy November

How was your Halloween? Did you survive the onslaught of candy and goodies as trick or treaters took over the neighborhoods? It can be challenging, but sometimes it is easier to completely resist than to give in to one and THEN try to not have a second! But each of us are different in our ability to resist temptation!
I have discovered my weakest time when it comes to temptations and that is when I have NOT exercised! My body is already reeling from not having the blood pump fast enough or something, and it just goes downhill from there!
It makes me realize that I cannot let life keep me away from my workouts as it swirls me way off course in more ways than one...PLUS I get grumpy :o Yikes!!!
What throws you of course?

No comments:

Post a Comment