Monday, September 13, 2010

What Happened in Vegas?

I just had an AMAZING weekend in Las Vegas with a passionate and energetic group of people! It is such an incredible thing when you get 350+ people together who are all on the same mission which is to help people reach fitness goals while at the same time working on our own fitness and financial goals!!! I have had many jobs over the years, and I have enjoyed most of them, but had never found my passion. Beachbody has given me the opportunity to reach new levels on my fitness, my health has never been better and I am helping people progress towards the same...an opportunity that is so phenomenally rewarding!!!

While in Vegas I also played the slot machines...I was a gambling virgin...and I won. I started with $4 and ended up with $6.11, plus an extra $1 awarded to me for my good luck :) 

A major highlight was getting a preview of Insanity Asylum, or at least of some of the new moves!  Then for some reason I accepted a tuck jump challenge ...apparently I need to be grateful I don't have a ceiling fan in my living room at home...look at that height :)
We also had business training, motivational speakers and a delicious sampling of Shakeology.
Events like this are a common occurrence for Beachbody!  We have a few coming to Bakersfield in the next few months and in other spots around the country.   Let me know if you would like to find out how you can join us on this amazing adventure! nicolabx@beachbodycoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment