Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It is time to RESET!!!!


I have been playing with that last 10 pounds for the past 2 years.  Up 8, down 7, depending on the program, my focus on nutrition, 3 day Shakeology jumpstarts, crazy schedules... I am fit, I am healthy, regardless of that 10 pounds I am in a good place so I haven't had the drive to get it off and keep it off.  BUT, I would love to never have to worry about the love handles when I pull on my jeans.  I would love to not worry about any lumps and bumps when I pull out my summer wardrobe!
I work out 5-6 times per week, I love to work out and I love to work out hard!  Exercise is not my problem and definitely not my nemesis.  What is?  My nutrition!  I eat fairly well.  I love vegetables, I don't enjoy fast food, I avoid deep fried... I DO have portion control issues and I do have a few vices.  I love cereal, ice cream, chocolate and wine!  None of these are really bad but they are all things that are preventing me from finding my abs.
It is not just about finding my abs and losing a few pounds though.  I have days where I don't have the energy I feel I should, allergies slow me down seasonally, I often get a gassy belly in the evenings, and some days I am exceptionally moody (I blame it on bad behavior days with the kids but I suspect I can't blame it all on them)!!!

my plan?  Start the Ultimate Reset this Monday!
Beachbody has recently released a 21 day detox.  It's a no-starvation, multifaceted, life-changing, cutting-edge, "this-is-the-real-deal", inner-body tune-up!
It does more than simply cleanse the body.  It does help your body eliminate waste, gently and naturally, but it also helps to maximize the energy production within your cells, improve your body's ability to process fuel from nutrients and micronutrients, and assist every process in your body in running more smoothly.
So if you've been feeling run down and worn out, or noticed a decline in your performance in any aspect of your life, it may simply be that you're out of tune (and in the hurry-up, high-stress, eat-on-the-run world, most of us are).  If that sounds like you, the Beachbody Ultimate Reset will help deliver the total tune-up your body has been craving.
Take a look at the following video to learn more about the Reset and follow my journey as I share the ups and downs of the process.  I hear there are a few rough days as you deal with cutting foods you enjoy, tiredness as your body works through the process and sore muscles despite reduced workouts!  The benefits though have been dramatic.  From jumping out of bed with renewed energy each morning, reduced cholesterol and lost weight, lack of cravings, new love for healthy foods and feeling dramatically better-physically, mentally and emotionally!
www.GetFitWithNicola.com


No comments:

Post a Comment