Monday, June 21, 2010

5 Helpful Details about Turbo Fire!

I am rushing to the mail box today to see if my copy of Turbo Fire has arrived! I am really excited about this program for a few reasons, the main one being that I teach Turbo Kick at the gym and it is an amazing workout! Here are 5 points from Chalene Johnson, the creator of the programs about Turbo Fire:
1. Turbo Fire is cardio cross training. Some days are 20 minutes of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) some days are 60 minutes of steady state cardio. Mixing it up with cardio like P90X mixes it up with weights. There is also some weight training and stretching included too!
2. Turbo Fire is for all levels. There is a modifier for ALL moves! If you aren't that fit yet or you have knee or back problems and can't jump or any other limitations, Ali does all of the moves but keeps her feet on the ground, so there are no excuses!
3. HIIT workouts are for ALL levels! The intervals are 45 seconds to 1 minute on, followed by an equal recovery time...you workout as hard as you can then you get a break...your hard is different from my hard so it is what YOU can do! Like Tony says, "do your best and forget the rest".
4. Turbo Fire music is the best EVER!!! It is "off the chain". Great music gets me moving, keeps me moving and makes me happy...maybe that is why I like Turbo so much as they always have the best music!
5. Turbo Fire is NOT a just a girl's workout! Turbo Jam may have a little more of a girl focus but TF is much sportier, much higher intensity and is suited for EVERYONE!
So bring it people! Check out the video clip below and let's get our bodies moving to meet our fitness goals!
You can join me on the Beachbody site at www.beachbodycoach.com/nicolabx

No comments:

Post a Comment