Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Are you up for the Challenge?

I was asked today who my target market is for my Beachbody business.  I have been trying to figure this out for awhile but maybe you will be able to understand my dilemma.

I have a passion for helping mom's of young children get back into gear as I have been there, felt trapped and needed support myself.  Modeling good fitness and nutrition for our children is so key to helping them be healthy adults!  Helping mom's helps many people in the long run!

At the same time, I have a passion for helping anyone and everyone get fit and healthy.  I have the tools, with Beachbody, to help people start from level one (with Tai Cheng, Power 90 and Turbo Jam) and to help fit people become super athletes (Insanity, Insanity Asylum, Insanity Asylum 2, P90X2).  Click here for the Solutions video showing you all of the options.
I can show them how to reset themselves from the inside out and learn new eating habits for life with The Ultimate Reset and include at least one super meal each day with Shakeology.

As much as I want to help everyone I am limited to those who want to help themselves.  It takes a decision, a request for help and a commitment from you, then I will help you achieve the results you need, want but will have to work to earn!  It won't be easy, but you will have a support system to help you get it done! There are no magic pills, but the results people are seeing after the challenges are pretty magical!  Check out Jeremy's P90X story, and Kerry's 10 Minuter Trainer story.

Watch this video to learn more about the Beachbody Challenges... I couldn't explain it better myself :)  Then give me a shout and let me know when you are ready to start! www.GetFitWithNicola.com

1 comment:

  1. These programs include a team of dedicated trainers who have years of experience in the field and they can guide you in the proper direction. The programs also include a well planned diet system for the trainees which they have to follow along with the workout routine.
    Such programs are designed to give you the perfect lean beach body. So If you are tired of being unfit and want to have a kick start to get a beach body look then start your search and you will easily find gyms and enterprises who are dedicated and are designing programs and workout regime to help you get the beach body you crave for. for more

    ReplyDelete